APAPTEC ASPI DRIVER

The change in 4. Thank You for Submitting a Reply,! Last time I checked version 11 crashes when receiving from the sampler, best version I found was version 8 as it sends and receives from my E4XT Ultra perfectly. Here a couple of screengrabs showing my detected devices and ASPI status: DLL is present as expected apparently the other 3 files don't matter.. First time I hooked everything up it worked and I didn't have to troubleshoot shit. I kinda remember a hack of someone getting their old scsi scanner to work under win7
Uploader: Mezir
Date Added: 10 December 2013
File Size: 37.69 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 46222
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





If i have this wrong plz write the correct directions in a new review: I use a CF card sometimes when I just want to do a bulk dump transfers and it works a treat. The change in 4.

Flaming or offending other users. Log in or Sign up. Thank You for Submitting a Reply,!

Updated ASPI drivers version 4. He then left Ampro and went to work for Adaptecwhere he reproduced my driver architecture and it ended up being called ASPI. I got a bunch of of old programs I've grown accustomed to.

Cons It would have been nice if the installation process started with a menu and was more automated. Last time I checked version 11 crashes when receiving from the sampler, best version I found was version 8 as it sends and receives from my E4XT Ultra perfectly.

Adaptec ASPI Driver Driver - TechSpot

Downloads Knowledgebase Compatibility Reports. First time I hooked everything up it worked and I didn't have to troubleshoot shit. This file extracts by default to the c: None of those are needed. Hi, Adaptec has siad: How does BeatCreator compare with ReCycle?

Nuendo Spicy sting diphtheria. WinstonSmithFeb 11, More details about SMDI here: Advertisements or commercial links.

Advanced SCSI Programming Interface

NuendoFeb 10, Click here to review our site terms of use. Login or create an account to post a review. You do not have to care about that though, ASPI The ASPI manager is specific to the host adapter and operating system; its primary role is to abstract the host adapter specifics and provide a generic software interface to SCSI devices.

You must log in or sign up to reply here. Why publish incorrect ratings? Pros They are free.

See our Vendor Licensing Information to find out how. Currently am transferring via midi which really isn't the end of the world HecticccFeb 10, Thanks for the ideas H-Arms and Rob Gee. Aspl posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited.

Adaptec SCSI no more ASPI in W7 - scsi samplers screwed?

Reply to this review Was this review helpful? Then select the OK button to run the XP installer.

Download forceASPI and run, in this order:

Комментарии